An established facility in Virginia is currently in search of an interventional cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be able to use EMR charting. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, with call 1 week night per week and 1 weekend per month. Physician will see 8-10 catheterizations and 1-2 PCIs per week. Physician must be board certified and have a current VA license.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Inpatient consults and rounding
- Adult Cardiology
- Monday through Friday
- Call: 1 week night per week and 1 weekend per month
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing