A practice in North Dakota seeks a locum tenens interventional cardiologist physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, but flexible. The ideal candidate has an active ND license or is willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one. Board certified is required.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Monday-Friday, flexible call schedule
- Ongoing opportunity
- Board certification required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing