A Hawaii facility is currently seeking a cardiologist to assist with locum coverage. Your schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with a 1:3 call rotation. You should be comfortable performing stress tests and echocardiograms. Board certification and a HI license are required.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- General cardiology
- 1:3 call rotation
- Stress tests and echos required
- Board certification required
- Active HI license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing