Cardiology – Wellmont CVA Heart Institute, Norton, VA - Seeking BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join nationally recognized Cardiovascular program in Norton, Virginia!
- Seeking dynamic future leaders in cardiovascular care
- Focus is on excellence in care and collegiality
- Completely integrated multi-disciplinary cardiovascular service line
- Lifestyle friendly with a breadth of cardiovascular services and sophistication
Wellmont CVA Heart Institute is the premier CV specialty group in the region with a multi-state draw offering two main clinical centers and several regional offices. The cardiologist will practice in Norton, Virginia. Wellmont CVA Heart Institute is composed of 39 cardiologists and 30 advanced practitioners who provide expertise in every aspect of cardiology.
We are seeking qualified candidates:
- Trained/qualified in all aspects of non-invasive cardiology
- TEE, ECHO, skills
Rounding: Both Mountain View and Lonesome Pine Hospitals – Patients nights and weekend calls covered through our ED and hospitalist responsiveness.
Cathing option available at Holston Valley Medical Center
Work schedule: Clinic Monday-Friday and hospital rounding if have inpatients every day
Two weekend calls per month – other two weekends shared with other WCHI cardiologists, Beeper availability until 6 pm Monday – Friday
Skills: Caths, cardioversions, (TEE), nuclear stress and stress echos, holters and events, ECGs
Reads: EKG and ECGs