Medical City Dallas Hospital is seeking to employ an Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiologist to provide both clinical and Medical Directorship services in support of our long standing and growing Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant program in Dallas, Texas.
The team manages complex interventions and therapies for advanced heart failure including:
• Cardiac and multi organ Transplant
• Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant
• Ventricular Assist Devices
• Multi Organ Transplant Program
• Fellowship trained and board certified in Cardiovascular disease with additional training in advanced heart failure and cardiac transplant
• UNOS qualified for the care of patients with cardiac transplant
Medical City Dallas Hospital is part of the HCA community of healthcare. Within the Dallas / Ft. Worth metroplex, HCA owns and operates a total of 11 hospitals. Today, HCA is the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 170 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities.
Please contact Ceseley LaPere at Ceseley.LaPere@HCAHealthcare.com or call (877) 884-4227 if this position could be of interest to you. Feel free to refer to a physician you know that could be a great fit as well!