Practice where you can enjoy the four seasons and have a balance of life, with exceptional earning potential. Large Health System in Buffalo, NY has a great employed opportunity for a BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to practice in a established satellite facility in close proximity to Buffalo. This opportunity is to join a productive established cardiologist who is seeking a succession plan.
Join this organization and have the benefit of maintaining a desirable balance of your personal and professional life.
• Competitive salary and full benefits
• University community offers a center for the arts as well as both a community symphony and theater
• Family friendly with top rated schools, low cost of living and diverse real estate choices
• Only thirty minutes to New York State’s largest ski resort, and abundance of outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, boating, skiing, etc!
• Easy weekend getaways to Buffalo, NY, Toronto, ON, Pittsburgh, PA, and Cleveland, OH!
This established practice requires NO ramp up time. It currently has over 3,000 patient charts and accepts 30-40 new patients per month. Current Cardiologist sees an average 20 patients per day plus daily rounds, consults, stress tests and echo readings.
Referral pipelines are rich. A vast network of primary care providers refer patients to the practice from a wide geographic area.