Director, Advanced Cardiac Imaging - Bergen County, NJ
The award winning Valley Health System (Ridgewood, NJ) seeks a Non-Invasive Cardiologist with Advanced training in imaging, including echocardiography with Level III certification, and/or Level III in CT or MRI or Nuclear Medicine to serve as the Director, Advanced Cardiac Imaging. This is a system wide position with the focus centering on improving the quality of cardiac imaging at The Valley Hospital and within the Valley Medical Group.
- Duties include - improving the quality of cardiac imaging including physician and technologist/sonographer quality, reporting, research, and the quality of equipment
- You will serve as a member of a multidisciplinary Imaging Council, working with cardiology and diagnostic imaging to develop a strategy for increasing capabilities, improving quality, and increasing volume in echo, CT, MR, and nuclear cardiac imaging
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the Hospital and the Medical Group maintain national accreditations (i.e. ICAEL)
- Additional responsibilities include the maintaining an evidence-based practice and for bringing new and relevant technologies to the Health System to ensure the program is equivalent to the best imaging programs in the region
- Involvement as necessary in all aspects of the multidisciplinary care of patients across the health system, including but not limited to daily inpatient and outpatient imaging, involvement in cases performed in the Surgical and Invasive Cardiology suites (to include structural heart, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery and hybrid procedures)
- Clinical practice will include the patients of all physicians admitted or seen on an outpatient basis at The Valley Hospital who seek the expertise of a physician who specializes in cardiac imaging. Works collaboratively with physicians in Diagnostic Imaging to collaborate in an advanced imaging council
- Involvement in clinical research that involves cardiac imaging both for diagnosis and new technology development
- Develop a comprehensive training program for physicians, sonographers, and staff
- Additional duties and program goals to be discussed during our introductory phone call
- An excellent compensation package and full benefits are offered
- Live in any of the Northern, NJ counties outside of New York City including beautiful Bergen County (one of the most desirable counties to live in the US)
- Beautiful homes, top rated public and private schools, outstanding shopping, numerous cultural, recreational, and social amenities can be found throughout the area
- Just minutes from the bridges and tunnels going into New York City gives you access to additional professional sports teams, Broadway, the great museums of New York, outstanding dining, and everything else NYC offers. Best of both worlds – superb suburban living with easy access to one of the best cities in the world
If you desire a professionally rewarding position, excellent financial rewards, and a great place to call home, I highly recommend you taking a few minutes to respond to this opportunity.
For more information, contact:
Vice President of Recruiting
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.