Physician - Cardiologist
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Tuesday/Thursday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- No On-Call, Nights, or Weekends
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $250 per Hour, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Profit-Sharing Option
- Malpractice w/ Tail Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- CME Stipend
- Other Benefits Negotiable
- Jersey City, NJ
- Union City, NJ
The new physician may choose to practice at either or both clinic sites.
The physicians behind this practice own and operate several specialty clinics in New York and New Jersey. They have been in operation for more than 15 years and provide the highest level of quality patient care, supported by dedicated mid-level providers, clinical assistants, managers, and other personnel. Their Jersey City and Union City clinics focus on cardiology with a small internal medicine component and they're seeking a cardiologist to join the team.
See an average of 25 to 30 patients per day, all within the scope of cardiology practice. All visits are supported by a trained clinical assistant.
This is a small clinic, allowing the new physician to have a great deal of control and autonomy, with ample support staff available.
If the physician desires, there is the opportunity to supervise mid-level providers within the organization.
The practice utilizes an EHR.
There are no on-call, weekend, or evening responsibilities.
- active NJ medical license
- current DEA
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Cardiology
- Spanish language fluency
- no experience necessary; new graduates and current fellows are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
To view all available job openings through Creative Healthcare Solutions, please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/job-board.
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.