Porter Regional Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join its hospital-employed team of 5 non-invasive Cardiologists in 2018. Porter’s Center for Cardiovascular Medicine provides physicians with state-of-the-art technology and a collaborative environment to apply evidence-based practices to patient care. Certifications and awards include:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- Atrial Fibrillation Certification (Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care)
- Joint Commission Advanced Heart Failure Certification
- Primary Stroke Center
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Certification
- 2015 Get With The Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Distinction
- Blue Distinction Center Plus for Cardiac Care BCBS
Call 1:5 group.
This group was acquired by the hospital in 2015. The reason for recruitment is the impending retirement of 2 Cardiologists in 2018.
Cardiovascular procedures and technology offered at the “new” facility (2012) include:
- PCI in 4 available cath labs
- Electrophysiology procedures including Left Atrial Appendage Closure (Watchman)
A position with Porter Physician Group offers work-life balance in a progressive, family-oriented community and the following:
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee with bonus incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payment
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- 401K with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.