Links Medical Associates is seeking a BC in any of the following; Vascular and Interventional Radiologist, Interventional Cardiologist, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, IM/FP/EM. Practice setting is in New Heaven, CT and interested candidate will be licensed in the state.
- Interested candidate will be self-directional and demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills, possess interpersonal skills and able to work well with other team members.
- If you are experienced, have at least 1-year experience, BC or have scheduled for your board exam, we are interested in you!
- Training will be provided for optimal performance and proficiency in:
- Vein Ablation
- Injection Sclerotherapy
- Ultrasound-guided Sclerotherapy
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AV)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT)
- Venous Ulcer
- Work M-F; 8:30am to 4pm
- No calls!
- Relocation allowance given in addition to Outstanding benefits, including malpractice, medical, disability insurance, profit sharing, and generous retirement options.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please forward resume to Esther Ofokanski (VP Operations) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-548-5627