We have an exciting opportunity for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our dynamic practice. We offer competitive compensation, benefit guarantees, and flexible scheduling that accommodates an adventurous Montana lifestyle!
- Board certified or board eligible in Cardiology
- Ideal candidate skill set would include interpretation of vascular studies, TTE/TEE, nuclear cardiology exams, Holter readings, stress tests and EKGs
- Robust Heart and Vascular department of 2 Cardiovascular Surgeons, 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Non-Invasive Cardiologists, and one Nurse Practitioner.
- High work volume seeing both inpatient and outpatient
- Clinic hours Monday thru Friday (0800-1700)
- Retirement in department motivating hire
- Practice exploring TAVR program and ideally looking for candidate with interest in imaging aspect of structural heart disease
Compensation and Benefits
- Guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus opportunities.
- Health, dental, paid disability
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Generous 2 week CME/ 6 week PTO plans
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000 and regionally supports nearly 275,000 rural Montana residents
- Great Falls is equidistant from Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park
- Four genuine seasons and blue skies over 300 days a year
- Community-minded, family focused city
- Nationally ranked public schools and two accredited colleges
- High quality of life - wide open spaces and small town feel
- International airport with direct flights to Denver, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Las Vegas, and more
- Missouri River, a world-class fly fishing destination, most notably divides Great Falls in half and provides ample recreation for residents
- Central Montana is dominated by agriculture and outdoor adventure including, camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big game hunting
Benefis Health System
While enjoying the Big Sky Country, known for breathtaking landscapes and an adventurous outdoor lifestyle, you’ll take pride in working for Benefis Health System, one of Montana’s most progressive and modern healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 200 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Awarded “Best Places To Work in Healthcare” 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an extremely competitive health system for both patient and employee alike.
The Big Sky Country - where we work hard and play hard!
Contact me today for further details…
Provider Recruiter | Onboarding
1101 26th Street South | Great Falls, Montana 59405
O: 406.731.8344 | C: 406.750.4845
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.