HEADLINE: Baltimore, Maryland (suburb): A Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a practice located in a suburb of Baltimore. Nuclear and Echocardiography skills are a plus. This practice is part of a very well-established cardiology group that is owned by a well regarded hospital healthcare system. Employed opportunity. Excellent earning potential!
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland (suburb)
- The office and community hospital are both located in a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland. Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a general Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a practice.
- This practice is part of a very well-established cardiology group that is owned by a well regarded hospital healthcare system.
- Nuclear and Echocardiography skills are a plus.
- Diagnostic cath skills are not needed for this opportunity.
- This excellent Non-Invasive position is due to increased volume, area growth and expansion.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will practice out of a modern suburban Baltimore medical office facility.
- She or he will admit to a “sister” community hospital, which is part of the well-established hospital healthcare system mentioned above.
- This is a hospital employed cardiology practice opportunity.
- Cardiologists who are completing their fellowships in 6/2017 and 6/2018 as well as cardiologists who are already in practice will all be strongly considered.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will be hospital employed. As mentioned above, this “sister” community hospital is part of a well regarded hospital healthcare system.
- They are offering a very competitive, flexible and strong starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the cardiologist’s experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.