HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a large cardiology department. Nuclear skills a plus. No diagnostic cath. Call at most will be 1:5. This is a hospital based and hospital employed opportunity. This state-of-the-art teaching hospital is home to a prestigious Cardiovascular Institute. $ Excellent financial package.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Their state-of-the-art teaching hospital is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a general Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a large cardiology department.
- This excellent Non-Invasive position is due to increased volume, area growth and expansion.
- Nuclear cardiology skills are a plus.
- There is no diagnostic cath.
- Call at most will be 1:5.
- There is no running around. The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will be hospital-based.
- This is a hospital employed cardiology practice opportunity.
- She or he will admit to a highly regarded state-of-the-art teaching hospital. This very well-regarded hospital is part of a large healthcare system.
- If the new cardiologist has an interest, there are teaching opportunities available at this hospital. Many of their Specialists have an academic affiliation at several prestigious Medical Schools!
- This institution is home to a prestigious Cardiovascular Institute.
- This stellar Division of Cardiology provides comprehensive care to patients with suspected acute or chronic cardiovascular diseases. In addition, they offer a full range of clinical services, including disease prevention programs, cardiac catheterization, and diagnostic, interventional, minimally invasive and surgical cardiac procedures.
- As mentioned above, the new Non-Invasive cardiologist will be hospital based and hospital employed. This very well-regarded hospital is part of a large healthcare system.
- They are offering a very competitive, flexible and strong starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the cardiologist’s experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Non-Invasive cardiology!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.