HEADLINE: New Orleans (suburb), Louisiana: Non-Invasive cardiologist needed to join a single-specialty group with eight interventional and one Non-Invasive cardiologist. Required Skills: Echo, Stress Testing, Nuclear and management of general cardiology and CCU patients. General Call will be 1:10. $ Excellent earning potential!
LOCATION: New Orleans, Louisiana (suburb) Please see below for additional information regarding this city.
- A Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a premier single-specialty group consisting of eight interventional and one Non-Invasive cardiologist.
- Required Skills for the Non-Invasive candidate: She or he will need to be trained and proficient to perform: Echocardiography, Stress Testing, Nuclear, and the management of both general cardiology and CCU patients. If the new cardiologist has additional skills, there will be an opportunity to use them.
- Established many years ago, this excellent Non-Invasive opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Cardiologists completing their fellowships and those already in practice will both be strongly considered.
- Call Schedule: With the new Non-Invasive cardiologist, the general call will be 1:10.
- This very successful and busy practice owns several nuclear cameras.
- They also provide the full gamut of cardiology services, including interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular, endovascular, carotids, clinical trials, and all relatively new Cath labs. An efficiently run practice maximizes patient volume and minimizes non-productive activity for the new physician.
- They also have a balanced practice with five Nurse Practitioners and two Physician Assistants to triage all night and weekend call. In addition, they have a dedicated Hospitalist program at two hospitals that equals a 100% consultative practice.
- Although they have several offices, the new Non-Invasive cardiologist will work at only one office.
- She or he will work at only one hospital. It is located across the street from this office. This hospital also has Hospitalists who provide in-service.
- However, when on call, the new Non-Invasive cardiologist will need to cover two hospitals that are located within a 15-mile radius.
- The hospitals that they admit to are all full-service facilities. They all have active and successful open-heart surgery programs.
- The state of Louisiana is a Tort Reform State. It has capped malpractice claims, which makes this a very physician-friendly practice opportunity.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This practice is offering:
- Excellent starting salary
- Their productivity incentive formula is based on work RVUs.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- There is opportunity to become a partner after two years. Because the patient volume and business setup are both excellent and very sound, the earning potential when one reaches partnership is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA:
- The New Orleans Region has many faces. Some know it as the Crescent City, the Big Easy, the Gateway to the Americas, the Birthplace of Jazz and the City that Care Forgot. Known for its rich history, diverse cultures and traditions, world-class food and hospitality, the New Orleans Region is proud of its past and upbeat about its future. The New Orleans Region offers many attractions -- an antebellum mansion, a boathouse on Lake Pontchartrain, or a quiet neighborhood in one of the suburban.
- There is always something going on in New Orleans. Their music clubs are jamming, their shops are filled with the latest styles, and they have fine weather. New Orleans is also is teeming with art exhibits, tours and events. They have a variety of acclaimed restaurants and world-famous cuisine. It is also a mecca for shoppers seeking fashions, unusual objects d'art and fine antiques. Their architecture, beautiful tree-lined avenues, gardens and parks, unique neighborhoods and legendary riverfront all await you.
- You will have the opportunity to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the numerous and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that such a great and exciting city as New Orleans can offer.
- The New Orleans Region is a great place in which to live, work and practice Non-Invasive cardiology.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.