Life is not just about work. It's about taking your family to pick blueberries on an 80 acre farm, enjoying a picnic and concert under the stars as the orchestra warms up the stage at the city's park, enjoying young musicians from all across the country as they compete in a National chamber music competition, enjoying cross country skiing, minor league baseball, collegiate football or your kids in Action sports. There is so much to do in South Bend Indiana.
And all because a job opportunity brought you there. The second largest Catholic Healthcare System in the Nation has a non-invasive cardiology practice opportunity that might just be what you are looking for. Consider this:
- 2 cardiologists
- Preferred candidate will be proficient ini echo studies, stress tests, pacemaker insertions and interrogations
- Community based, medical group employed
- 1:3 call rotating day consults, admissions and hospital rounding
- Great support staff with a nurse practitioner
- Excellent pay and medical school loan repayment available
- High demand...new patients coming to practice in double digit numbers
- Practice serves a 58 bed hospital with a very close knit medical staff
- Clinic is located 20-30 mintues from South Bend
Community Info: The Michiana area is north-central Indiana and south-western Michigan with a draw of nearly 900K. Known for legendary University of Notre Dame you will be close to Lake Michigan, Chicago (2 hours)and Indianapolis (2 hours).
Contact: Neal Fenster