HEADLINE: Florida (beautiful metropolitan city): Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a large single-specialty group. They also have many mid-level providers for support. Nuclear Cardiology and Echo skills are both required. Weekday and Weekend Call for this office will be 1:5. $ Very strong earning potential. Partnership opportunity: Two years.
- This metropolitan city in Florida is known for its historic and natural beauty.
- This beautiful city offers numerous and varied activities and opportunities such as:
- A regional business center
- Affordable housing and top rated schools
- Warm hospitality
- Year-round mild temperatures and a wonderful climate
- Miles of uncrowded beaches
- World-class golf courses
- Top-of-the-line tennis facilities and other recreation
- Historical sites and architecture
- Sporting, gaming, many museums and cultural attractions/ activities
- Unique shopping and dining
- Nightlife and entertainment
- Festivals and events
- All of the above activities and opportunities contribute to make this a great city to live as well as practice Non-Invasive cardiology!
- Located in a beautiful metropolitan city in Florida, a Non-Invasive cardiologist to join a large size single-specialty group.
- This very busy and successful private practice also has many mid-level providers who provide support.
- Required Skills: Nuclear Cardiology and Echocardiography skills are both required. Cardiac CT Angiography would be a plus but is not required.
- The Weekday and Weekend Call Schedule for this office will be 1:5.
- This practice was established in 1987.
- Although they have several offices, the new non-invasive cardiologist will only work at one office.
- She or he will admit to two top-notch full-service hospitals. Both facilities have active and successful open-heart surgery programs, etc.
- Their one office that the new Non-Invasive cardiologist will be working at is located very close to the two aforementioned hospitals.
- The group has their own fully accredited freestanding outpatient cath lab, several nuclear cameras, plus additional state-of-the art equipment.
- This busy practice has also participated in clinical trials for many years through an independent research center.
- Cardiologists who just completed their fellowships, those who will be finishing their training in June of 2017, and those cardiologists who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE: This practice is offering:
- Very competitive starting base salary
- Incentive bonus based on RVU production
- Complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to: occurrence malpractice insurance, Health insurance, Disability insurance, 401K Retirement plan, CME, paid vacation, and much more!
- There is also opportunity to become a partner after two years.
- The earning potential when one becomes a partner is very strong!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.