Great Lifestyle Opportunity with Large, Established Cardiology Group (10+ Providers):
- Predominately Outpatient Practice with state-of-the-art office (20,000+ sq ft), equipment, and technology
- Full comprehensive benefits package with paid time off
- Employed with great salary plus production incentive model
- Established referral base with many years of experience in the community
- We apologize we are unable to accept Visa candidates
About the City:
- Enjoy California lifestyle with 44% lower cost-of-living than Los Angeles and affordable yet elegant housing choices
- ’One of the top 5 fastest growing cities in the Nation - NY Times & Wall Street Journal
- Local airport for ease when travelling
- Major division 1 state university, community college, and college of law
- 17 school districts with high school ratings of 9 out of 10 (greatschools.com)
- 273 Sunny days a year - Average high is 78.
- Symphony, Zoo, 9000 seat multi-entertainment complex, top rated theatres, restaurants, and art museums.
- Sports Enthusiasts - minor league baseball, hockey, and home to 5 major motorsports facilities
- Culturally diverse with wide variety of ethnic backgrounds