Do you know of an Invasive - Non Interventional Cardiologist seeking a position?
Reference: SP40 - ( We are not accepting Visa Candidates)
Invasive- Non Interventional Cardiologist(s) needed in the foothills of the Tennessee Mountains in the Chattanooga area. The town is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham.
This is a young practice where you can make a significant difference in the lives of patients in this beautiful and diverse community.
· Join two interventional cardiologists, and one part-time cardiologist who does reads
· 3-5 years’ experience is preferred, but new grads are welcome
· NEW Office space (as of March 2016)
· Cath lab has new equipment (as of June 2016)
· ED Call is shared with another practice of 4 cardiologists
· Practice Call is shared with 2 advanced practitioners
· Practice Call is 1 night per week and rotate weekends
· Weekend call is anticipated to be 1:5
· NO STATE INCOME TAX
The medical center will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include: MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives Full employee benefit, Commencement bonus,Possible stipend for the remainder of training, Student Loan Repayment assistance, Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Requirements: MUST be BC/BE, Clean Databank and No significant malpractice history.
Interested candidates must forward a current CV along with your availability to Whitney@physicianproviders.com or call 800-581-3627.
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.