Ohio Cardiology Positions, invasive and non-invasive
- Ohio Cardiology positions with optional teaching component.
- We are assisting a hospital system with the recruitment of two additional cardiologists.
- Invasive or non-invasive physicians will join a 20 provider hospital employed cardiology group.
- Call is 1 in 5.
- Physicians rotate to a satellite clinic for one week per month.
- State-of-the-art facility has 56 universal heart patient rooms, allowing patients to stay in the same room throughout hospitalization.
- Busy group did over 3,200 caths, and 1,400 interventions last year.
- In addition to direct patient care, the new providers will have the option of teaching at the non-invasive fellowship program.
- Hospital offers a base salary, incentive plan, and comprehensive benefits package, including student loan repayment.
- Vibrant community is located approximately one hour from Cleveland.
Contact: Neal Fenster