Non Invasive Cardiology
Three locations within the Health System
J-1 is not an option
Our client has a number of Cardiology opportunities available within its integrated Health System.
They currently Interventional and non invasive Cardiologists.
The opportunities are in ND and SD in three different communities.
All of the locations offer excellent patient base and ready to move into practices.
There will be no shortage of work. You will be able to hit the ground running with the full complement of colleagues, support staff, facilities as well as a full spectrum of specialists and sub-specialty providers. Each community offers a diverse medical staff and excellent facilities you would be proud to show your family and friends…..all located in financially stable and progressive medical practices.
I am personally familiar with all the locations and can address most of your questions about the organization and community.
Specific details of the practice regarding location, population, practice expectations, equipment, call, departmental details, number or partners, administrative issues and any questions you have will be addressed after we discuss the location and establish a mutual level of interest.
Call me at the numbers below or email so we can discuss the “options”.
- Our client is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- Dedicated to excellence in patient care
- Innovation and pioneering integrated care.
- Current model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education.
- Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
- Easy access to specialists, subspecialties and top notch ancillary services within the system
As a member of this health system you will be provided the following benefits to include but limited to:
- Employed practice model
- Competitive 2-Year Guarantee
- based on MGMA data for speciality in the geographical
- 401K with Matching Funds
- Paid CME
- Paid Malpractice & Tail Coverage
- Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Excellent Health, Dental, Vision & Additional Enhanced Benefit Options to Choose from
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Experienced Immigration Attorney Available
- Excellent quality of life
- Affordable living
- Strong economy
- A safe, clean living environment and superb schools.
- The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities
- Opportunities to access fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
- This area of the Midwest is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
- Various sized communities to check out so you can find one that fits “YOUR” needs.
- Many our communities have been described as a great place to live and an even better place to practice medicine with qualified colleagues.
Once we talk about the options we can get very specific about the location regarding patient demographics and have one on one discussions with the other providers and support staff to address your questions.
For confidential consideration please contact me:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc