Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a medical group in Kentucky with recruitment of an interventional cardiologist. You can expect:
- 2 interventional cardiologists, 1 EP and 1 Structural
- Replacing forthcoming retiring interventional cardiologist
- Busy practice
- Procedures to include balloon pumps, ventricular pacemakers, impella. No peripherals.
- Call 1:3 and every 4th day
- Service area of 1/2 million
- Hospital has 60% of market share
- Compensation paid at 50% of MGMA plus bonus
This awesome community of 30K is two hours from St Louis and 2 hours from Nashville. With a revitalized down town, this riverfront community offers a vibrant arts community, excellent public and private school options and an airport with daily runs to Chicago. Located just south is a Kentucky Lake where sailing, Bass fishing and hunting are plentiful. Cost of living in Kentucky is $.80 on the dollar! your hard earned money goes far living in Kentucky.
Contact: Neal Fenster