Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large health care system in Kentucky with an unwavering commitment to their rural hospitals and communities. As cardiovascular sciences is a key service line for them, they spare no expense to bring the resources to supporting the people and tools that make up this program.
There is a unique opportunity for an experienced interventional cardiologist to be a part of their new Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) program. The expertise of an experienced candidate who can recognized the appropriate patient selection and perform high volumes including emergency cases will be invaluable. With this opportunity, you can expect:
- The collegial support of two additional interventional cardiologists
- A two-year Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) pilot program
- Ability to perform high level interventional cases at nearby tertiary care center
- Opportunity for leadership advancement
- Preferred candidates would have 5 years experience to mid career
- Permanent position
- Generous compensation based on MGMA data as well as bonuses based on quality performance and as productivity
The community with a population of 33K is located just 30 minutes from Lexington. With excellent schools, restaurants and beautiful Kentucky landscapes, you will be embraced by it's people and surrounded by southern hospitality.
Contact: Neal Fenster