HEADLINE: Georgia (small city, easy access to metropolitan cities): $ Extremely lucrative interventional/peripheral vascular opportunity. Join three interventional cardiologists and two non-invasive cardiologists. There will be a high volume of diagnostic cath, coronary and peripheral vascular interventional procedures. One of their two hospitals is a Regional Medical Center. $ This is an extremely lucrative opportunity. There is a huge earning potential and a huge sign-on bonus. There is partnership opportunity after two years of employment.
- The practice and hospitals are located in a small city in Georgia.
- However, it is easily accessible to large metropolitan cities/areas.
- This Georgia community has a service area exceeding 130,000 residents.
- This area has a highly diverse patient population.
- This small city offers an excellent school system.
- It has first-rate neighborhoods.
- It also has no traffic, no smog and no snow.
- This area has very little Managed Care and private insurance pay is high.
- An interventional cardiologist with Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty skills is needed to join an extremely successful and busy single-specialty group practice.
- They presently have three busy interventional cardiologists.
- There are also two non-invasive cardiologists who see their patients in the office.
- Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty skills are required because this area has a significant amount of vascular and coronary artery disease. Their current endovascular program is growing fast with the potential to expand.
- High Volume: The new interventional cardiologist can look forward to doing a high volume of diagnostic cath, coronary and peripheral vascular interventional procedures.
- Call Schedule: The general 1:4 and interventional call schedule will be 1:2 for weekdays and weekends.
- The new interventional/peripheral cardiologist will be required to work at their two offices.
- There is no running around. One office is attached to their hospital. The second office is located only two miles from their medical center.
- One of their two hospitals that they admit to is a top-notch and state-of-the-art Regional Medical Center. For several years, their medical center was ranked among the top United States 100 hospitals! It has also won desirable quality and employee/patient satisfaction awards.
- This practice owns two nuclear cameras.
- Interventional cardiology fellows completing their fellowships and those interventional cardiologists already in practice will both be strongly considered.
- The starting salary for an interventional fellow is very high. The starting salary for someone with prior work experience will be even greater and will be commensurate with this person’s experience and what she or he has to offer.
- There is a productivity incentive based on RVUs.
- They are offering a huge sign-on bonus.
- They are also providing a complete fringe benefits package. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401K Plan
- Membership dues and much more!
- As previously stated above, this area has very little Managed Care and private insurance pay is high.
- There will be partnership opportunity after two years of employment.
- This is an extremely lucrative financial opportunity as well as earning potential!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.