HEADLINE: Florida (metropolitan city): An interventional cardiologist with peripheral vascular skills is needed to join a premier single-specialty group. They have two interventional, two Non-Invasive and one Electrohysiologist. High interventional volume. PTCA Call will be 1:3. General Call will be 1:6. Partnership opportunity. $ Very strong earning potential.
- This metropolitan city has a great deal to offer its residents. Some of its amenities include:
- Many and varied employment opportunities
- An excellent educational system (including a number of universities and colleges)
- Numerous and diverse recreational, art, and cultural activities.
- Cultural diversity
- An array of cuisine
- It is also a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful sandy-white beaches.
- It is also a recognized regional center for scientific research.
- This metropolitan city in Florida is a great city to live as well as practice interventional and peripheral cardiology!
- An interventional cardiologist who also has Peripheral Vascular Angioplasty skills is needed to join a single-specialty group.
- This premier practice currently has two interventional cardiologists, two non-invasive cardiologists and one Electrophysiologist.
- The incoming interventional cardiologist will be required to be trained and have both Coronary Angioplasty and Peripheral Vascular interventional skills.
- She or he can anticipate doing a high volume of interventional procedures.
- Call Schedule for weekday and weekend: Interventional (STEMI) call schedule will be 1:3. General call schedule will be 1:6.
- This busy and successful practice was established in 2004.
- This new and exciting interventional/peripheral vascular opportunity is due to continued growth and expansion.
- The new interventional cardiologist will work at one office.
- There is no running around. Their office is located two miles to their acute-care hospital, and is situated in the same complex as the medical center.
- Medical Center: This hospital is a state-of-the-art and top notch facility. It is fully equipped with several cath labs (two are dedicated cath labs), one peripheral lab and an EP lab.
- Both hospitals have active and successful open-heart surgery programs.
- This practice owns a Nuclear camera.
- Their preference is an interventional/peripheral cardiologist who is available to start during 2016. However, cardiologists completing their interventional fellowships in June of 2017 are welcome, encouraged to apply and will be considered.
- This practice is offering an excellent starting base salary range for interventional fellows and for experienced interventional cardiologists.
- They are also offering an incentive bonus based on RVU production.
- A complete fringe benefits package will be provided, including malpractice insurance.
- There will be opportunity to become a partner.
- The earning potential when one becomes a partner is very strong!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.