Breast Surgeon Needed in West Virginia
- West Virginia based hospital is seeking a Breast Surgeon
- This is a 100% Breast Surgery practice
- Currently 2 surgeons on staff-1 does some Breast work
- One surgeon is leaving for family reasons
- Need is for a dedicated Breast Surgeon
- Breast cancer patients are evaluated and treated in a multidisciplinary team approach by all subspecialties in their NAPBC- and CoC-accredited center.
- Their breast care center is an ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence with fellowship-trained breast radiologists.
- Hospital is a 531-bed tertiary center that provides the most advanced level of care available to the citizens of West Virginia and bordering states.
- Major expansion is underway, adding a 10-story tower and an additional 114 licensed beds.
- They just opened a three story, 110,000 square foot ambulatory care facility to help address the growing demand for services and have broken ground on an ambulatory surgery center adjacent to the new clinic.
- Community is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate. The area offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment.
- There is also an excellent school system and an abundance of beautiful homes and recreational activities.
Contact: Neal Fenster