Two employed Breast Surgeon opportunities in Houston, Texas.
1) Employed position by one of the largest, most highly regarded systems in Houston. New position opening to expand the accredited cancer program. Work with an employed Plastic Surgeon. Competitive salary, excellent benefits including relocation. 100% Breast Surgery focus.
This 275 bed hospital has 14 OR’s, 332 affiliated physicians and has been awarded numerous service awards. Located on the east side in the Houston Metro area towards the Gulf of Mexico.
• Primary Stroke Center
• Accredited Cardiac Rehab
• Accredited Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
• Accredited Breast Imaging Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• Accredited Diabetes Education Programs
Area employment has strong international leaders including Exxon Mobile, Bayer, Chevron Phillips, Jindal Steel, Johnson Controls to name a few.
• Good affordable housing
• many school choices
• low cost of living
• no state income tax
• tort reform
It’s location allows quick access to all the cultural and major league sports, world class health organizations, and higher education facilities including Universities, and Medical Schools in Houston and makes for a great place to live and practice.
2) Opportunity for Fellowship trained Breast Surgeon with 3-5 years experience, or more. Located in Houston, Texas in one of the more desirable areas of the city on the southwestern side. Opportunity to be employed by the hospital with competitive base salary, outstanding benefits, and productivity bonus, relocation, start up bonus, etc. Practice 100% Breast Surgery within a comprehensive Breast Center, the only one in the county. We have the first full-service breast center in the area. We provide the latest breast imaging technology and diagnostic procedures including, Molecular Breast Imaging, Genius (TM) 3-D mammography, MRI guided biopsy, digital mammography, diagnostic ultrasound, ultrasound biopsy, breast MRI and stereotactic biopsy. We also have breast radiologist onsite as well as a breast care navigator. We have state-of-the-art OR's. We are located in the most diverse community in America.
• Population of the County in 2014 over 640,000 and growing!
• Good Payor mix
Other city accolades: Diverse population (#4 nationwide). Regional leader in job creation regionally and high ranking nationally. Fastest growing county in Texas and #5 in the nation. Regional leader in household income. Named the safest city in Texas and #20 in the nation. Regional leader in High School Graduation, to name a few. Texas has no income tax, and is a physician friendly state (tort reform, etc). Houston offers a multitude of cultural, leisure, and professional sports opportunities. Explore this opportunity and discover why Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the country, and why Houston is one of the fastest growing cities in the state.
For information on either opportunity, contact Rick Clark, Med Staff Matters (o)757-460-1299, (c)757-434-5544 firstname.lastname@example.org www.medstaffmatters.com