Seeking a BC/BE Breast Surgeon to join a growing cancer center team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an expansion project that will include new operating rooms.
100% Breast Surgery- NO General Surgery Call. This is an NAPBC-accredited breast program with a strong referral base.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203-663-9362 and email your CV and references to: Ronald.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job # 219818
- Join a cancer center team at a state-of-the-art modern facility
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in General Surgery
- Must have completed a Breast Surgery Fellowship
- Academics available
- Hospital-employed position
- Opportunity to be involved in performing research and residency training
- Will consider new grads as well as experienced surgeons
- Great community to raise a family
- Bonus/incentives based on performance, malpractice paid (occurrence no tail upon leaving)
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Life, health, dental, vision, pharmacy, disability
- 401K plus 5% matching
- Relocation package