Pennsylvania-based Regional Medical Center is in need of a Breast Surgeon
- This is an employed opportunity.
- Must be fellow trained in Breast Surgery for consideration.
- Currently there is one breast surgeon working at a Women&'s Breast Health Center.
- Their current surgeon was hired in February of 2015 and has made great strides in growing the practice.
- Hospital is in the process of developing the service line and has developed a nice synergy with their radiology department as well as their med and rad onc departments.
- Their medical staff includes more than 400 highly skilled and qualified physicians, representing a full range of medical and surgical specialties.
- This includes more than 80 physicians at UPMC in Pittsburgh who do telemedicine consults.
- The focus of the new Breast Health Center&'s staff, including a board-certified general surgeon specializing in breast disease.
- Provide compassionate care for women by listening, understanding, caring, and taking the time needed for optimal patient care.
Contact: Neal Fenster