Breast Surgeon need in Eastern PA
- To join 5 other Breast Surgeons in an active practice
- Must be fellow trained in Breast for consideration
- Breast Care Center offers a comprehensive program for early detection, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancer, as well as services for those at high risk for breast cancer.
- Combining advanced technology with superior medical and surgical care, the center is staffed by a team of specialists to evaluate and treat both benign and malignant breast diseases.
- Patients have access to a wide range of breast imaging techniques and minimally invasive techniques used to perform breast biopsies. If a patient is diagnosed with cancer, an individualized plan of care will be coordinated with their surgeon.
- Surgical procedures range from breast conserving treatments such as a lumpectomy - to simple and modified radical mastectomies. Sentinel node mapping is offered to eligible patients so that a full lymph node dissection may not have to be performed. If a mastectomy needs to be performed, patients are referred to a plastic surgeons to discuss their reconstruction options.
- Breast Care Center offers support and educational programs for patients and their families including a resource library and support groups.
- The position would be supported though an income guarantee agreement
- This is an employed opportunity.
- They have a very busy surgical practice, a designated breast center
- Offer would be for competitive salary with all of the benefits, ie medical education debt repayment, bonuses, relocation package, etc.
Contact: Neal Fenster