HEADLINE: Excellent Breast Surgery opportunity located in beautiful city in Upstate New York
LOCATION: New York State:
- This excellent breast surgery opportunity is located in a beautiful city in northern upstate New York.
- You will be able to experience the natural beauty of northern New York, which includes the Thousand Islands Region, Lake Ontario, St. Lawrence River and the Adirondack Mountains.
- This city’s breathtaking region offers excellent four-season recreation for the outdoor enthusiast!
- There is also easy access to urban areas.
- This is a safe community, with the added benefit of a low cost of living.
- It also offers its residents a strong educational system, and diverse cultural opportunities.
- All of the above-listed amenities contribute to make this community a great place to work, live and raise a family.
- Located in beautiful northern New York, a fellowship-trained breast surgeon is needed to join a multi-disciplinary Cancer Care Program.
- She or he will work at a not-for-profit major medical center.
- Requirements: Board Certification (or actively engaged in the process of becoming Board Certified) is required.
- This Medical Center is committed to providing a full continuum of cancer care in a new comprehensive cancer care center opening in 2017.
- Their program offers comprehensive cancer care utilizing a range of services and state-of-art technology.
- The new breast surgeon will join their medical staff of highly respected Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, and multiple specialties. They are all dedicated to providing exceptional Oncology care.
- This hospital has greater than 180 physicians on staff representing 40 different specialties and a very large number of employees.
- This is the only hospital in the area that provides medical care to a population of approximately 250,000 residents.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- $ 360,000 Annual Salary
- WRVU Incentive Program
- $ 50,000 Signing Bonus
- $ 10,000 Annual Educational Loan Repayment
- $ 10,000 Relocation Reimbursement
- $ 3,000 Annual Continuing Education Funds
- Occurrence Medical Liability Coverage
- Financial planning with Tax-Shelter Opportunities
- Additional Fringe Benefits Package
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.