HEADLINE: New Jersey (northern, upscale area, 35 minutes to Manhattan): 100% Breast Surgery opportunity. This is a hospital employed position. Work at a Breast Center of a well-regarded general medical and surgical hospital. They have one breast surgeon. Weekday and Weekend Call: 1:2. $ Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: New Jersey
- The Breast Center is located in northern New Jersey.
- It is an upscale area and situated 35 minutes to Manhattan.
- The new breast surgeon will be able to live anywhere she or he chooses to.
- Please see additional details below regarding location of practice and hospital plus New York City.
- Located in an upscale area of northern New Jersey, a breast surgeon is needed to work at a breast center of very well-regarded general medical and surgical hospital.
- This is a 100% breast surgery opportunity.
- This medical center has one busy breast surgeon.
- Credential Requirements: A general surgeon who has completed (or in the process of completing) a dedicated breast surgery fellowship is required.
- Volume of surgery: The new breast surgeon can expect to do between 200 to 250 surgical cases.
- The weekday and weekend call will be 1:2.
Scope of the procedures and surgeries performed:
- Diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer
- Evaluation of breast lumps
- Abnormal mammograms
- Abnormal sonograms
- Abnormal MRI of the breast
- Breast pain and nipple discharge
- Surgical management of breast lumps
- Cancer and infections
- Genetic counseling
- Testing for breast and ovarian cancer
- Hospital Information: Their Medical Center is a highly regarded comprehensive general medical and surgical hospital. It provides technologically advanced and leading edge care across a continuum. They have a very large staff of physicians, which represent dozens of medical specialties.
- Minimally invasive surgery/laparoscopic surgery skills are a plus.
- Their hospital has DaVinci Robotic equipment. If the new breast surgeon is skilled to use this equipment, that would be a plus but is not a requirement.
- Breast Surgery fellows who will be completing their fellowships and breast surgeons who are already in practice are both welcome and will be strongly considered.
- As previously stated, The new breast surgeon will be employed by this medical center.
- They are offering a very competitive and very negotiable starting base, which ranges depending upon the person’s experience.
- They are also providing a productivity-based incentive.
- In addition, their fringe benefits package is comprehensive. It includes, but is not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice Insurance
- Major medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 K retirement plan
- CME (two weeks)
- Paid vacation
- Paid relocation expenses
- The earning potential is excellent/very strong!
LOCATION OF HOSPITAL: Because this practice is located about 35 minutes to Manhattan, you can either live in Manhattan or be able to enjoy the countless and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that only a city, as great and exciting as New York City, has to offer!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- New York City (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.