Seeking a full-time breast surgeon to complement our practice in beautiful Southern Maine.
- Competitive salary and complete benefits package offered
- 20 year old established NAPBC-Accredited breast center
- Serving women from all over the state of Maine as well as portions of New Hampshire and Massachusetts
- Ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible in general surgery with experience in treating benign and malignant breast disease, including high-risk patients
- Fellowship training is helpful but not required for the qualified applicant
- Candidates would be expected to fully participate in the center’s accreditation and quality activities, including Mastery of Breast Surgery, NAPBC accreditation, and multidisciplinary breast conferences in addition to their primary surgical role
- Call responsibility extends to the breast patients only.
- Hospital employed position
This area of Southern Maine area is a community rich in cultural resources with an active, working waterfront. Galleries, shops, music, sports teams, outstanding restaurants and excellent schools are complimented by a region that abounds in year-round outdoor recreation from the ocean to the mountains. #SURG7
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier4