- Must be fellowship trained in breast surgery
- To join a group of 12 surgeons.
- A comprehensive cancer center including center for breast health already established; new physician will perform majority of breast cases.
- General surgery call is not required but optional.
- Breast surgery call expectations to be discussed.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary plus incentive
- Stipend during residency
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical education debt repayment
- Hospital is a 396-bed tertiary care facility
Areas of specialized care include northern Indiana's only heart and kidney transplant programs, a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, Level II verified adult and pediatric trauma centers, an accredited and commended community hospital cancer care program and a certified primary stroke center.
Community is centrally located and just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Detroit.
Contact: Neal Fenster