Great location- bedroom community for NYC or Philadelphia. Private Single Specialty Practice is very busy and is recruiting another fellowship Trained, Bariatric Surgeon to meet the community needs. This employed surgeon will perform 95% Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery procedures and about 5% Bread & Butter General Surgery. Robotic Surgery is a PLUS, but, not required. Work out of state of the art medical facilities. Must be Board Certified or Board eligible General Surgery and Fellowship Trained in Bariatrics or Laparoscopic surgery. Will only consider surgeons with a few years of experience. No new grads unless they have ties to the area.. Partnership track. Excellent starting salary and benefits package available. For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Ron Bansak directly at 203-663-9362 and email your CV and references to: Ronald.email@example.com and reference job # 218404
- Not far from NYC
- Partnership track
- Robotics available, but, not required
- Wonderful community with excellent public and private schools available in the area.
- Enjoy All of the amenities in the area or nearby NYC or Philadelphia.
- Vacation- three weeks
- CME with stipend and one week
- Full family Health & Dental Benefits
- Sign on Bonus