A Wisconsin facility is seeking a locum anesthesiologist for intermittent dates. June 7, July 18-21, July 27 and August 16-17. You'll do general anesthesia including surgery, ortho, urol, ET, some vascular, Ob/Gyn, and eyes but no hearts, heads, or trauma. There is also no call, weekends, or CRNA supervision. The daily schedule is 7am to 3pm. Board certification and an active Wisconsin license are required. They prefer someone local.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally. We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- General anesthesia, doing own cases
- Surgery, ortho, urol, ENT, some vascular, OB/GYN, and eyes
- No hearts, heads, or trauma
- Intermittent dates available
- No call or weekend call
- No CRNA supervision
- Active Wisconsin license
- Need to be board certified
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing