A facility in Wisconsin is looking for locums anesthesiologists possibly ongoing needs. The procedures are general anesthesia including surgery, ortho, urol, ET, some vascular, OB/GYN, and eyes but no hearts, heads, or trauma. There is no call or weekends and no CRNA supervision. The daily schedule is 7am to 3pm. You must be board certified, but the client is willing to help you obtain Wisconsin license.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- General anesthesia doing own cases
- Surgery, ortho, urol, ET, some vascular, OB/GYN, and eyes
- No hearts, heads, or trauma
- No CRNA supervision
- No call or weekend call
- Client is willing to license
- Need to be board certified
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing