An anesthesia locums opportunity is available in Virginia. You must be comfortable with bread and butter cases as well as GI cases. Your assignment schedule will be 7am to 4pm with no call. You must be board certified and have a current VA license or be willing to work with us to obtain one. ACLS and BLS are required. Local physicians are preferred.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this and other assignments.
- Bread and butter and GI cases
- No call
- ACLS and BLS required
- BC required
- Local physicians preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing