A new anesthesia opportunity is now available in Virginia. Physician must be comfortable with general, OB, GS, endo, vascular surgery, trauma, peds, and ortho cases. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday, light call, and physician will be supervising CRNAs. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current VA license in hand.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Active VA license needed
- Must be comfortable with trauma
- CRNA supervision is 1:3
- Light call
- Ghttps://chg--c.na18.visual.force.com/img/s.gifeneral, OB, GS, endo, vascular surgery, trauma, peds, and ortho cases
- Monday-Friday days/early evening
- Coverage needed beginning next month
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing