A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with temporary coverage. Assignment requirements include orthopedic, OB/GYN, urologic, ENT, GI endoscopic, eyes, plastics, neurologic, and vascular cases. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current VA license in hand. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 7am to 3pm, no call required, and physician will supervise CRNAs.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- No call
- VA license in hand required
- BC or BE requied
- Orthopedic, OB/GYN, urological, ENT, GI endoscopic, eyes, plastics, neurologic, and vascular cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing