A temp-to-perm opportunity is available in Texas for an anesthesiology, pain management, or physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. General interventional pain procedures are required and medication management is desired but not required. No CRNA supervision or call. The schedule is Monday to Friday with some weekends possible. Board certification is not required but an active Texas license is. This will be an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Anesthesiology, pain management, or physical medicine and rehabilitation
- General interventional pain procedures and medication management (but not required)
- Monday to Friday and some weekends possible
- No CRNA supervision and no call
- BC or BE
- Active Texas license required
- Locums to permanent possible
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing