We are currently helping a facility in Texas that is in need of a pain management anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 9am to 5pm and you will see 20-30 cases per day - this is achieved by high involvement by the auxiliary staff. Board certification, ACLS, and BLS are preferred but not required. Physician must be comfortable with epidural steroid injections, trigger points, and RF ablations.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Available ASAP
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- No call
- TX license in hand required
- BC preferred
- BLS and ACLS preferred
- 20-30 cases per day with assistance
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing