There's an immediate locums anesthesia need in South Carolina doing general anesthesia with CRNA supervision. The schedule is a Monday through Friday rotating schedule with no weekends. You must be board certified with a current ACLS and BLS. They prefer someone who already has an active South Carolina license.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Immediate need
- General anesthesia
- CRNA supervision
- Monday through Friday schedule M_F 7-3,,, then 3-11,,, then 11p-7a from hotel
- No weekends
- Board certified with ACLS and BLS
- SC license physician preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing