There is a pending locums anesthesia need in South Carolina. The need is for general anesthesia with CRNA supervision. Daily schedule is a rotating Monday through Friday schedule. No weekend work is required. You must be board certified with ACLS and BLS. There is time to license, but they prefer someone who already has an active South Carolina license.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from - with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Immediate need
- General anesthesia
- CRNA supervision
- Rotating schedule through Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Board certified with ACLS, BLS required
- Active SC license prefered, not required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing