We are helping a South Carolina-based facility that is currently seeking a pain management physician to assist with coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, no call will be required, and you will see an average of 20-25 patients per day. You should be board certified and have an active and unrestricted SC license in hand. You must be comfortable with joint injections, epidurals, blocks, and radiofrequency ablations.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- No call
- SC license in hand required
- BC required
- 20-25 patients per day
- Joint injections, epidurals, blocks, and radiofrequency ablations required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing