A Pennsylvania facility is in need of a locum tenens anesthesiologist to assist with their program. Assignment schedule will be 8-hour shifts with call. Board certification is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply. Ideal physician will have a current PA license or be willing to work with CompHealth's dedicated licensing team to obtain one.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Regional blocks required
- 8-hour shifts
- Call will be required
- PA license in hand preferred
- CRNA supervision required
- BC preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing