Our client in Oklahoma is looking for a locums anesthesiologist. You'll do general, GI, OB/GYN, and ortho cases. This assignment will consist of 100% CRNA supervision. Call will be required every night while working. You need to be board certified with current ACLS and BLS.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- General anesthesia, GI, ortho, and OB/GYN
- 100% CRNA supervision
- Call is every night while working
- BC required
- BLS and ACLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing