An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with temporary coverage. Assignment requirements include cardiac, thoracic, vascular, OB/GYN, urology, orthopedics, ENT, EP lab, and general cases. Covering physician must be board certified and have a current OK license or be willing to obtain one. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm and call rotation will be 1:8.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- No CRNA supervision
- Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- Call rotation is 1:8
- BC required
- Cardiac, thoracic, vascular, OB/GYN, urology, orthopedics, ENT, EP lab, and general cases
- OK license in hand preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing