An established facility in Ohio is currently in search of an anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with a general anesthesia. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday and occasional Saturdays, with very rare call. Physician must be board certified and have a current OH license and their ACLS and BLS. Assignment requirements include supervising CRNAs, and an anesthesiologist capable of doing pain management procedures is a plus but not required.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- 12/1 ongoing
- General anesthesia, pain management a plus, but not required
- Mix of CRNA supervision and own cases
- Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday
- Call is rare
- Must be board certified with current ACLS, BLS
- Active Ohio license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing