A facility in Ohio is looking for a fellowship trained pain management doctor for 1 to 2 days per week, split between 2 facilities. The physician needs to be board certified in pain with an active Ohio license. There is no call or CRNA supervision. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 1 to 2 days per week between 2 facilities
- 8am to 4:30 or 5pm
- No call or CRNA supervision
- 40% procedures and 60% medication managment
- Fellowship trained pain physician
- Board certified in pain
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Must have an active Ohio license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing