A locums to perm anesthesiologist is needed in Ohio. They will look at locums but they want someone who will consider permanent opportunity. General anesthesia is needed, strictly B&B, light peds, and light OB. No CRNA supervision is required. Call is not required but available if desired. There are no weekends. Partnership is possible but you must be board certified.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- General anesthesia with B&B, light PEDS and OB
- Possible week of locums
- No CRNA supervision
- Board certification required for partnership
- Weekend call is 1:3, Friday at 3pm to Monday at 7am
- Call is not required, but available
- Partnership a possibility but must be board certified
- Active Ohio license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing